Darmarni IV: Co-adoptee, troll destroyer, active editor.
Timelinesplitter: Co-adoptee. Completionist, troll exterminator, active editor, and debator.
TidusTehSacrificer357: Coding and template
master guy. Square Enix troll fighter Square Enix and troll fighter. Sense of humour.
How do I become an Administrator?Edit
In order to become an administrator, leave a request for an administrator below. It is recommended that you have a high edit count and have been active in the community for an extended period of time before attempting to gain additional rights.
Remember that becoming an administrator is not a reward for good behaviour; you have to prove that you will use your rights responsibly, and will be granted rights on a per-need basis. For more information about administrators on the Wiki, see this page.
Leave questions/queries for Staff below. This includes suggestions for the site, requesting deletion, blocking, protection etc. and other issues that would concern the administrative team.
Hi guys. Just Mateus here. I've set up the Staff page properly, finished the front page completely and the templates all seem to be in working order. I do believe my work here is done! Good luck with the Wiki and if you ever need anything, just leave me a message on my talk page. I'm on Final Fantasy Answers at least once a day so I'll be notified. Thanks! Emperor Mateus 00:13, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Mateus! As usual, excellent work! 13:33, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Hey guys. I don't know if anyone agrees with this, but I think our activity level is getting pretty low. I know we've recently had a few questions from resident users, but other than that, it looks pretty empty. Does anyone think we should invest in an affiliation/wiki promotion/something of that sort to possibly increase the small amounts of activity we've been getting? --DarmaniTheFourth ~Talk~ 01:24, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree, it's been quite a while since I've been here in any way. There's just not much going on, so it'd probably be best to see if we could get affiliated with a little something, but I'm unsure how to go about doing that. Tidus would probably have a better idea. 15:19, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
- If we were to affiliate, what or who would we affiliate with? --DarmaniTheFourth ~Talk~ 22:53, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay. I was thinking about asking KHWiki.net, or The Keyhole about an affiliation. Does that sound good? --DarmaniTheFourth ~Talk~ 05:22, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- You may proceed. 03:04, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
Awright, they said that would be fine, we just need to send a picture for the affiliation card. Any ideas for that?< Scratch that, I sent one in already. It seems we'll have to wait ahwile before the affiliation is complete however, so I guess we should proceed to asking KHWiki in the meantime. --DarmaniTheFourth ~Talk~ 18:40, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Haha, sorry for the late response. In any case, yeah, you're doing a great job, better than I'd probably do. 06:23, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
- UPDATE: Still no response from KHWiki. However, our activity has increased quite a bit it seems. @Tidus, I know I haven't gotten back to you about NieR wiki, but yeah if there's a way we can affiliate, that would be awesome. — DarmaniTheFourth ~Talk~ 02:35, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I'll be using File:Wiki-wordmark.png on NieR Wiki, I think this would do nicely here. You put it where you think it is appropriate, since I have no clue :P - TidusTehSacrificer357 09:11, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, it is done, as you can see here. Congratulations, the chain of wikis that are controlled by me has started. Up next, GLOBAL DOMINATION! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- But first I must bcrat FFWiki, which is next to impossible >_>;; - TidusTehSacrificer357 09:15, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Haha. Okay, so I put the logo on the recently created affiliates page, and the home page. — DarmaniTheFourth ~Talk~ 19:22, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've been gone for awhile. Anyway, I deleted it, but It was complicated, as the option to delete did not appear on the page. Probably a result of it having "Blog:" on the beginning. But it's gone now, so I guess it doesn't matter. — Darmani IV 23:27, July 23, 2013 (UTC)